Friday, September 18, 2009

DEE...Final Project***

*Look @ the camera...FLASH!
*Smile @ the camera...WOW!

***IT'S TIME TO MAKE A MOVIE***

DAMN...I've never been so excited in my whole entire life.
I mean, i'm gonna make a movie...hello did you get me?
i said a "M.O.V.I.E"...wow! this is soooooooo gonna be fun, can't w8!!!

*The movie must deal with the ffg topic:
"Informal Durban-- Diverse and democratic use of the city spaces in the CBD"

*I got so many ideas, but am still a lil' bit confused on which particular "aspect of an everyday life in the city of Durban" to choose 4rm.
*But which ever aspect i choose, i gotta make sure that i do a gr8 and an interesting movie on it (this project carries a lot of marks).
*I have to showcase my news-media "practitioner" side, you know!!! (wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

W.A.S.H.A

W.A.S.H.A
There's no city better than this!!!